Pharmaceutical Education

We are very delighted to announce that we have completed "Model Core Curriculum for Pharmacy Education" in Japan and have pleasure in publishing it on this website.

The Model Core Curriculum constitutes the major part (70%) of the pharmacy curriculum for every Japanese university/college with the remaining 30% uniquely designed by each educational institution. It is no exaggeration to say that the Model Core Curriculum is literally core to Japan's pharmacy education.

We hope that this Model Core Curriculum will help you understand and become even more interested in pharmacy education in Japan.